Micellar Casein

Micellar Casein Supplement

Specialty Protein Supplement

Muscle Gauge prides itself in our ability to source and stock the highest quality and specialty raw materials that give our private label clients the competitive edge.  Of the protein naturally found in cow’s milk, 20% of the protein comes from whey; the other 80% of the protein is casein.  Casein based protein is slow to digest as it forms a gel in the stomach and appears to be anti-catabolic due to this effect.

Micellar Casein is considered a specialty product due its manufacturing process that has only been around for a few years and has not yet been scaled-up to the equivalent production capacities found with whey protein resulting in higher costs.  This product is successfully private labeled in 2 and 5lb unit sizes and is a great product for fine tuning one’s protein intake benefits with the sustained release of protein.  A single serving features 22 grams of slow digesting protein, 5 grams of fat, 1 gram of carbohydrates, and zero sugars.

See e-commerce product page for more information and benefits on Micellar Casein.

Micellar Casein Supplement

Cick Image to View Larger

Click here to see sample label designs or call (610) 619-0005 to learn more.

Want to learn more? - Contact Us using our Custom Product Form Share

The new Leader in Fitness Supplements has arrived - Browse our product catalogue